This exclusive colorway is only available at JackRabbit. The Peregrine 10 is a favorite among trail runners, featuring an aggressive sole with PWRTRAC rubber you will have traction to spare while tackling your favorite trail. With solid protection you won’t have to worry about bashing your toes on rocks while cruising down the trail. The cushioning strikes the perfect balance between comfort, but still being lively enough to get you up on the climbs. With this epic colorway you won’t go unnoticed on the trails.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral