Perfect for decomposed granite and hard surfaces, the Nano offers the lowest of low profiles. The small lugs provide just enough grip and the raised centerline keeps them rolling fast on packed dirt.
- This classic racer has a round profile, micro-knob design and a large supportive casing to conquer rough race courses and roll with the punches on long trail rides
- Elevated centerline tread rolls quickly on asphalt and hardpack, while the numerous working edges track predictably in "dust over crust" conditions
- DNA rubber compound offers the ideal mix of rolling efficiency and traction for cross country and trail riding
- Supple, yet supportive casing absorbs shocks well and resists cuts and tears; steel bead
- WTB Nano 29er Comp tire is a popular choice for short track cross-country races, dirt jumping and urban sessions
Size: 29 inches
Weight: 750 grams